Design Professional 3D Logo For Your Business

Design Professional 3D  Logo For Your Business

Design Professional 3D  Logo For Your Business


Hello


Welcome to my EXCLUSIVELY FIVERR logo gig


Are you looking professional 3d logo for your business? then you are at the perfect place. I will create simple unique modern professional 3d logo for your business, company which will enable you to establish your own brand image to the customers mind.




Why Me?


✔ Highly Professional, UNIQUE & High-Quality 3D Logo designs


✔ Professional, Creative, Eye catching 3D designs.


✔ Copyrights Will Be With The Customer.


✔ Reliable And Quick Communication.


✔ Lifetime Customer Support.


✔ 100% original & unique vector design from Adobe Illustrator


✔ 100% money-back policy if not satisfied


Here is my portfolio: https://flic.kr/ps/3UYoM1


My skill: 3D , professional, flat, minimalist, signature, luxury, corporate, real estate, business, redesign, sports, gym, health and fitness logo, Creativity at its Best, Logo and Print Design Expert you can Trust


Note:


My Display/portfolio Logo Falls Under Standard Or Premium Package . Kindly Order an Appropriate Package According To Your Quality Requirements.


regards


rehanamunni

Design Professional 3D  Logo For Your Business

Reviews

I am very very very satisfy with the logo. I thought this project would be very difficult to complete due to its specifications and complexity. However, rehanamunni hit another home run with it. The communication was good, he answered all my text rapidly. I felt that he committed time to my project and it took less time than expected. The quality of the work is excellent. He think outside the box and deliver. I will recommend and work with rehanamunni again.

rehanamunni was wonderful to work with, especially for a newbie like me. Her took into account my preferences and created some beautiful designs for me. She was very responsive, patient, and took the time to explain terms to me I didn't understand. She delivered more samples than she promised and went through tons of revisions for me until we got just what I wanted. She was very fast and probably could have had the whole job done in a day if I hadn't needed time to ponder my choices! I would definitely work with her again and recommend her to anyone needing her kind of design. Thanks rehanamunni

This was a great experience getting a really a high quality, professional Logo design. It this world there is so much competition with other products that it is really important to have a professional Logo design that sounds out and looks professional, which I feel I received. This was a lot easier then I thought it would be. There was great communication even though we were in different countries and time zones. I love the art work but not only that I had 100 people vote and everyone loved it. Thank you so much for making this an awesome experience and really taking the time to understand what my goals were for the logo design.

I am starting my own company. For this, of course, I need logos and other designs. When I was looking for a salesperson to have this done, I came across rehanamunni almost immediately. When I purchased the package, I immediately received a document in which I could tell my preferences. This allows rehanamunni to take your wishes into account and to fulfill them perfectly. The communication went perfectly. Fast response and delivered well before the deadline. The result has certainly not deteriorated. rehanamunni delivered a perfect design almost immediately that I am satisfied with. All in all I recommend rehanamunni and will definitely come back if I need another design.

its my first time buying on Fiverr and rehanamunni has set a very high standard for service. Worth the experience and quality at 100 times the cost he is charging. I will definitely give him business in the future and recommend him to anyone who wants fast, accurate, and professional work.

Design Professional 3D  Logo For Your Business

Comments