Make A Logo For Your Wordpress Website

Make A Logo For Your Wordpress Website

Make A Logo For Your Wordpress Website


Hi, I am a professional graphic designer. I’ll design an eye-catching logo for your WordPress website. I always focus on the quality of service to make my clients happy and satisfied. I have a full grip on adobe illustrator, photoshop. I strictly follow the terms and conditions of Fiverr.



PACKAGES


Basic:

  • 2 Logo
  • High-Resolution JPG + PNG
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • VIP Support & Customer Priority
  • Source File


Standard:

  • 4 Logo
  • High Resolution JPG + PNG + PSD 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • VIP Support & Customer Priority
  • Editable Source File


Premium:

  • 5 Logo
  • High Resolution JPG + PNG + PSD + AI
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • VIP Support & Customer Priority
  • Editable Source File


Let me know if you need anything else. I will get back to you as soon as possible. 


Thanks

Farhat Fatima

Make A Logo For Your Wordpress Website

Reviews

Very quick delivery, a good range of logos and I'm very happy overall. Thanks!

so easy to deal with, didn't mind me changing things, very polite service and extremely talented, better that I was expecting, I'm very very happy!!!

Thank you for creative design !! I appreciate it

Working with the seller was GREAT! I will use again. They were very understanding to my needs and addressed them.

Great experience! Professional and provided prompt response.

Make A Logo For Your <a name='more'></a>Wordpress Website

Comments