Design A Fun Playful Logo For Kids, Children Or Baby Brands

Design A Fun Playful Logo For Kids, Children Or Baby Brands

Design A Fun Playful Logo For Kids, Children Or Baby Brands


Hi, my name is Alice, this gig is all about colorful Logos for children-oriented brands

Client satisfaction and adding value to your brand is my goal. I will work closely with you, so once we begin I will ask you some questions to understand your brand.

Check the gallery to see my style. For more work, visit my portfolio https://3graficos.com/logotipos

Basic Pack
  • 2 different logo designs (same name) from which you will select 1 final concept
  • The logo designs will consist of different letters, colors, and decorative elements. This Pack does not include a complex illustration or mascot design
  • If you wish your logo to have a mascot or complex illustration, order the standard or premium pack

Standard
  • All listed in the Basic Pack + 
  • 1 mascot design that will be integrated into the 2 logo options so you can select 1 final design
  • If you want more than 1 mascot concept, there will be extra charges

Premium
  • All listed in Standard + 
  • The full-body design of your mascot in 2 different body positions. This will allow you to use your mascot separated from your logo

  • Note:
  • Each revision requires 1 day.
  • If you are in doubt please contact me before purchasing! Thank You!

Design A Fun Playful Logo For Kids, Children Or Baby <a name='more'></a>Brands

Reviews

Definitely the best artist I have ever worked with. The seller's work is perfect. Quick and effective communicator! I will use them again! Super super impressed!

Alice was absolutely fantastic to work with. Our team is thrilled to have this new logo for our program! I would come back for another logo.

Alice did an unbelievable job! Hands down the best graphic designer I've worked with. We were able to communicate effectively to get the final result that I was looking for. I'll be hiring her again for sure!

Was great to work with and gave me exactly what I was looking for. In fact... the finished product exceeded my expectations. Excited to use my ney logo. Thanks so much!

I have worked with this artist many times and will absolutely work with them again! They created my vision of a mascot character that I know will go far! Your work incredible,communication is always there and it’s always been such a great experience! highly recommend.

Design A Fun Playful Logo For Kids, Children Or Baby Brands

Comments