Design A Unique Logo For Your Business

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business


Welcome to my logo design gig!

If you are looking for a high-quality custom logo for your company, website, or product, or any kind of project then you are at the right place.


Why Me?

I specialize in creating designs that reflect your company identity and are as unique as your company's purpose. I have been designing Graphics, Social Media Posts, Book Covers, Websites, Logos, and doing Branding for about 20 years. 

Kindly note that I do not do Mascots / Cartoon Characters in this gig and if you have any complex illustrations to create kindly contact me first before placing your order.


Packages:

Ultimate Package

5 Stunning Logo Concepts

5 Rounds of Revisions

High Definition source files which include AI (Adobe Illustrator), EPS, PDF, JPG, PNG (Transparent), GIF, and layered PSD (Photoshop file)

100% Ownership & Copyrights

Price only $200


Professional: 4 Logo Concepts - 4 Revisions - $150


Startup: 2 Logo Concepts - 2 Revisions - $70


If you have any additional requirements, concerns or confusion feel free to ask me first and I will quickly respond to you.


Looking forward to working together on your vision.

Best Regards

Moe

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business

Reviews

The Seller was receptive to my needs and the vision I had for my logo. The Seller made revisions as requested with no hassle. The seller responded in a timely manner. I am satisfied!!!!

Top notch communicator as well delivered the project timely and Moe’s skills were reasonably strong. I absolutely loved working with him

Moe understood the nature of a logo our organization was looking for. Great patience, great ideas, great communication, and he did extra work than what my initial requirements for the project were. I hit the jackpot working with him! I would work with him again.

Great freelancer -high level of skill, the quick response time on communication, and handled all requests well. I have just been re-hired for a separate job.

First time using the service and having someone design a logo for us. We where very pleased with his communication during our revisions, we aksed for a few changes and he was very accomodating. will use for future projects

Design A Unique Logo For Your Business

Comments