Do Brand Real Estate, Home, Construction Company Logo Design

Do Brand Real Estate, Home, Construction Company Logo Design

Do Brand Real Estate, Home, Construction Company Logo Design


Welcome to my gig,


I will design HQ Professional Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design for your small to large scale businesses. I am providing the best services on FIVERR.com. I am an expert full-time graphic designer with 4 + years of experience.


What will you get?

✔ 100% Unique, Sensational, Professional, and Modern designs!

✔Unlimited revision until your 100% satisfaction

✔ Lifetime customer support.

✔Complete logo files with printable resolution. formats. (JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG, EPS, AI, PSD) 

✔Fast and friendly communication.

✔Less than 1 hour of response time.

✔ 100% money-back policy if not satisfied.


My key skills: Construction logo | Creative Real estate logo | Property logo | Business | Premium | Professional | Wordmarks | Luxury | | Minimalist |  


>>Here my some work [ PORTFOLIO: https://flic.kr/ps/3UWTJm


★★★ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ★★★

I am not finished until you are 100% happy and satisfied with your logo. Let’s create something amazing! My Display/portfolio Logo Falls Under Standard Or Premium Package. Kindly Order an Appropriate Package

According To Your Quality Requirements.


Thank you! Have a great day!  

Shaila Shinha





Do Brand Real Estate, Home, Construction Company Logo Design

Reviews

This is the first time I use fiverr and was overwhelmed by the amount of people that offer logo design services. I did not know who to pick from. I am very glad I chose Shaila. She gave me what I wanted and gave me multiple concepts until I was satisfied. Made her do multiple edits until I was happy on what I got. Overall she designed me a logo that looks clean, Isn't tacky, and unique, Thank you for your help shaila! I will be coming back in the future.

This was my first experience working with a designer on Fiverr and I must say that I am completely blown away by the speed, accuracy, professionalism, and attention to detail. \n\nI highly recommend this designer. 5 stars all around

I like what Shaila did so much, I commissioned a few additional things. Just like the first order, it was delivered quickly and as expected.

Kept having to request the same thing over and over. Not sure if she could see the conversation in the feed or not. Asked for edgier font and gave an example and she sent a mock up with the lettering appropriate for Halloween not a business professional. I sent her very clear examples of the font I was looking for and got it in the end after 9 tries. She didn't pay attention to detail and even sent a logo with the \"s\" missing off my last name. I asked for the house in my design to fit within the swords and to be bolder and she was unable to deliver that. My first Fiverr experience and I can't say it was the best.

This seller is definitely one of a kind. Absolutely made a great, easy to use logo for my rebrand. I have a few other departments and software that will be getting new logos from her as well. I am now an invested customer and will be working with her for the foreseeable future. Amazing service! She’s very quick, and patient as well :)

Do Brand Real Estate, Home, Construction Company Logo Design

Comments