Make A Simple Logo

Make A Simple Logo

Make A Simple Logo


PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING


You will receive:

  • Logo in PNG format at 3000 px and 300 dpi
  • Realistic Mockup
  • Additional file depending on the package you select


Extras that you can request at an additional cost:

  • Social Media Kit
  • Stationery design

(You can ask for the list of files that include these extras)


The design style I usually follow is minimalistic and flat but everything is based on your requirements and revisions. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.


I look forward to working with you! :)

Make A Simple Logo

Reviews

I found myself very well!\nwith both communication and not work, which was super fast and satisfying!\nQuality and price are perfect!

Natthanhael was great! I could tell he read my instructions carefully and one small revision was all that was needed before the logo was ready to go! Quick, easy, friendly and professional. This was my first experience with Fiverr and this seller made it a great one. I would totally work with him again. Thank you Natthanhael!

Second time using this freelancer and I'm as happy with the results this time if not even more. Would recommend to everyone who wants quality work!

This was the first time that I've purchased a service in Fiverr and I'm very impressed with Natthanhael's work. He was in contact with me at all times and answered every single question I had regarding the project. He was very polite and patient during all of our interactions.\nI'm very impressed with the final result, Natthanhael is a very talented designer, he was very capable of representing my ideas. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Great communication and understood perfectly what I was looking for in a logo without having to give extended explanations. Very talented and knowledgable.

Make A Simple Logo

Comments