Design A Modern Minimalist Name Logo

Design A Modern Minimalist Name Logo

Design A Modern Minimalist Name Logo


Hi there!


I will create minimal geometric monogram design based on your name (made with all letters in the word/name).


I will make sure, You will get :


  • Png/transparent background
  • Jpg Hi-res
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Vector file (standard and premium package)


Seems Interesting? Let's have a word!

Always happy to help! Order a gig now :)


***KINDLY CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING ORDER***

Design A Modern Minimalist Name Logo

Reviews

Excellent work with the new logo, minimal but still chic. Excellent communication as well, thankful very much! I will return for more 🤓

easy to work with, delivered above what I had expected, very amenable to my change requests, and fantastic work! thanks!

Top designer. Je recommande

everything went fine, and in the given time ^^

Great design, worked well on revisions

Design A Modern Minimalist Name Logo

Comments