Draw A Beauty Cartoon Portrait Logo

Draw A Beauty Cartoon Portrait Logo

Draw A Beauty Cartoon Portrait Logo


Hi everyone!


How can you get the logo?


  • Send one or more photos in good quality


  • What objects do you want in your hands?


  • in what clothes do you want to be drawn, you can upload pictures of clothes?


  • What background color / colors do you prefer?


Please note: the price contains 1 character, if you want more than 1, please let me know first.


I am sending in electronic format with 3 different backgrounds and transparent png file without background in excellent resolution.


I would be grateful for your feedback.

Draw A Beauty Cartoon Portrait Logo

Reviews

I would not use this seller again. The picture looks okay but he did not deliver what I asked for. I will use someone more experienced next time.

Good work

she did a very excellence job love it thanks very much

Type a comment…

This was such easy and wonderful experience

Draw A Beauty Cartoon Portrait Logo

Comments