Design Your Surf, Skate, Snow, And Extreme Sports Brand Logo

Design Your Surf, Skate, Snow, And Extreme Sports Brand Logo

Design Your Surf, Skate, Snow, And Extreme Sports Brand Logo


Are you looking for a UNIQUE and ORIGINAL surf, skate, snow or other extreme sports style logo design?

You find the correct person!


My name is Adven Kristian. 

Fiverr seller since 2019 with a good reputation, so I understand about copyright and license of intellectual property.


In this gig, I promise never to use an online stock logo (like Shutterstock and other microstock agencies) to sell this service. I will originally create by my own hand to avoid copyright strike and to protect my good reputation as a Fiverr seller. And of course to protect you as my client from copyright issues.

In this service, I wish can help you to get:

- Original surf, skate, snow or other extreme sports logo design for your project, your community, your store, etc.

- Editable file in vector graphic format adobe illustrator. 

Easy to change color, shape, etc.

- PNG transparent background. 

You can place this in on real t-shirt, mock-up design, etc.

- Awesome preview in Jpeg (like on my cover)


So, what you're waiting for?!

Place your order now


NOTE: Each logo will be posted on the website or social media for portfolio purposes. Client/buyer only has property rights and use of the logo that approved.

Design Your Surf, Skate, Snow, And Extreme <a name='more'></a>Sports Brand Logo

Reviews

Adven did an amazing job for me. Adven was quick to respond to my order, fully understanding the brief, making modifications where I requested, easy to work with and timely with the work. I highly recommend Adven and will use him again in the future should the need arise.

couldn't be more happier was fast and responsive. great price and a chilled person to work with, wich made it a fun experience

Adven nailed it! He really listened to what I wanted and put some real thought into the design. He is a great communicator and has a nice eye for what looks great. You will not be disappointed!

We gave Adven a very complex graphic shirt project with a quick turn around. Adven was able to tell us what was possible and advise on what elements would be most successful. He sent us some options to consider which really helped us make a decision quickly. Fantastic job Adven!

Adven delivered as promised on the first go! He asked about the brand and took my logo inspiration on board to design just what I was after.\n\nCan happily recommend will definitely come back!

Design Your Surf, Skate, Snow, And Extreme Sports Brand Logo

Comments